The holidays are over and the new year has begun. In 2022, Scan Sys continued to evolve and achieved important and great milestones. We welcomed many new customers, added new features to ImageCapture and hired great new colleagues. In this article, we look back at the progress of 2022 and share what we envision for 2023.
- We released five updates to optimize and expand ImageCapture;
- we have expanded our portfolio with several new integrations;
- we organized several internal and external, informative webinars;
- we passed the 4600 satisfied customers nationally and internationally;
- our customers told about their experience with ImageCapture in our user stories;
- and we were able to welcome great new colleagues!
Better, easier and more secure
In 2022, with releases 9.3 to 9.7, we extended ImageCapture with, for example, the new expense claim processing solution; being able to submit and process expense receipts directly from mobile and desktop, integrated with your administration’s invoice processing. Accordingly, we developed the ability to make expense receipts and expense claims now also viewable in the ImageCapture archive, from your smartphone.
With features such as repeating entries, we made processing cost invoices even easier. By improving the Windows Authentication of the web client and introducing Multi-factor Authentication, we also made working with ImageCapture a whole lot more secure!
2022 at a glance
We aspire to optimize ImageCapture even further by, for example;
- allowing users to create their own templates at the invoice and document header level via the ImageCapture web client;
- allowing users to set up their own workflows via the ImageCapture web client;
- introducing a new OCR module with expanded capabilities and language support;
- continuing to take a critical look at ImageCapture development and constantly innovate;
- introducing numerous new ERP links
We wish you a healthy and successful 2023! Do you also want to make the switch to digitizing and optimizing business processes in the new year? Then feel free to contact us.
Want to stay up to date with all the interesting developments in 2023? Follow us on social media. That way you’ll always stay up-to-date on what’s happening with us!