DIGITAL PROCESSING OF CARGO DOCUMENTS AND CMRs
With ImageCapture for Documents software, you can omit manual actions from the administrative process of your transport organisation. The software scans the most diverse freight documents such as consignment notes, CMR documents, manifests, purchase invoices and daily financial records. This makes the invoicing process in your organisation much faster.
The freight documents can be automatically processed for the most part and linked to your TMS. These documents can be called up directly from the underlying application. With ImageCapture you can, for example, request the waybills from the order administration and send them with the sales invoice, or make them available online via Track and Trace.
You can scan CMRs in batches by journey, charter, trailer, or any other defined parameter. The CMRs are linked to the consignment number in your transport record system. All scanned documents are automatically archived and can be accessed from your TMS and Tracking & Tracing. When you work with a shipper, your order number will not be stated on the CRM by default. With ImageCapture you can automatically link the consignment notes of the shipper to the correct order in your TMS.
The combination of the ImageCapture for Documents and ImageCapture for Forms modules allows you to automatically process changes in packaging. Defects and damage can also be recorded. All information is linked with the files in your TMS.
List of advantages of automated consignment notes and checklist processing:
- Less paper used. Instead of having a consignment note for each consignment, various consignment lines can be printed off on one page.
- Faster processing. A single run sheet can be scanned far faster than tens of individual consignment notes. Signature recognition allows the goods that have not been delivered to be processed far more quickly.
- The documents are digitally archived and accessible from the TMS and via Tracking & Tracing.
- The software can be fully integrated in your TMS.
- Proof of delivery can be sent digitally or made available in your Tracking & Tracing system