What makes our run sheet module unique is that:
- it supports variable row heights for each consignment. This allows you to expand each line row with full details of goods despatched. In this way the recipient not only signs for receipt of the consignment but also the specified goods.
- Recognition of a signature. There is no proof of delivery for the customer without a signature and the consignment may have to be delivered again. This information can be processed automatically in your TMS.
On our TMS links page you can find a summary of all our TMS links. Is your application not shown on here? Scan Sys is continuously developing new standard links for TMS systems. Please get in touch with us for more information.
List of advantages of automated consignment notes and checklist processing
- Less paper used. Instead of having a consignment note for each consignment, various consignment lines can be printed off on one page.
- Faster processing. A single run sheet can be scanned far faster then tens of individual consignment notes. Signature recognition allows the goods that have not been delivered to be processed far more quickly.
- The software can be fully integrated in your TMS. Proof of delivery can be sent digitally or made available in your Tracking & Tracing system.